• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apply for Distribute License not Working

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for School System as our distribute license has expired I can not renew because the link https://distribute.adobe.com/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=fp  gives me a secure connection failed. Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create your own MSI with the last flash player inside, anyhow adobe does not want to play the fair game of open source.

so just spread the word and support the git asking to release the Flash Player sources to give the open source developer community a chance to millions websites to not lose their applications and code. More people will shout and work on it, better it will be.

https://github.com/pakastin/open-source-flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same issue.  Tried on three different browsers.  Tried logged in and not logged in to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,Google and MS are playing a very bad game against the flash developer and user community since 20 years now.

As they planned to stop to maintain flash player in 2020 they just do what they want with us without any notice...

we must defend our work and websites and shout and fight to let Adobe release the flash player in open source since they claimed for years to be part of the open source community.

support the initiative and spread the word at https://github.com/pakastin/open-source-flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error when I try to Apply to distribute Flash Player.

The button which has the link: http://www.adobe.com/go/fp_apply_dist

redirects to the following site which has a Secure Connection Failed error:

https://distribute.adobe.com/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=fp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they created a infinite loop, if it was not on purpose someone from the staff will answer quickly..

it's just another mockery....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully they announce the fix in this thread so we all are aware....hint hint Adobe bots

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they created a infinite loop, if it was not on purpose someone from the staff will answer quickly..

No, this is not on purpose.  There is an problem with the distribution license system and the responsible team is investigating.  We'll update this discussion topic when the issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks Maria,

could you please elaborate why Flash license has been seized in some countries

and why these countries first?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The information I have is what I posted at Urgent! Can not apply distributing Adobe Flash Player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Which geo-location are you working from?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm located in the United States.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

USA Canada and Switzerland.

come on Adobe, don't tell us all this issue is not on purpose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't received confirmation from the licensing team, but I am able to access the form (logged into my Adobe account, which is required to access the form).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The form seems to be working for me now.

I am in Canada.

Just waiting for the confirmation email now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, danielkavanaghLangara​, for confirming.

The vast majority of requests are approved almost immediately, however, it can take up to 2 - 3 business days.  The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters and email perimeter scan software (if in use) are configured to allow the email to be delivered.  If you do not receive the email, check your spam folders.  If it's not there, private message me the email address you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user-name link and then on the 'Message' button link.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have fixed there link now it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no confirmation received yet however, from Switzerland

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines