Exit

Arlo Message

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm receiving today the following message on my Arlo system:

Arlo.jpeg

I use an iMac newest iOS and the Safari browser. I have no clue how to get rid of this,

and Arlo Support says its not coming from there system.

I hope to get some help here.......?

Nachricht geƤndert durch Peter Koch .........I have also Flash Player deinstalled and new installed!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Determining whether or not a dialog is visible from the context of a browser plug-in is difficult.  For security-related dialogs like this, we need to know that the dialog is actually visible to you at the time you clicked.  To do this, we compare the pixels on the screen with what we think *should* be on the screen, among other things.

When this dialog pops up over moving video or animations, sometimes those checks fail.  It's a design limitation, but there's not much we can do about it.

The easi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Determining whether or not a dialog is visible from the context of a browser plug-in is difficult.  For security-related dialogs like this, we need to know that the dialog is actually visible to you at the time you clicked.  To do this, we compare the pixels on the screen with what we think *should* be on the screen, among other things.

When this dialog pops up over moving video or animations, sometimes those checks fail.  It's a design limitation, but there's not much we can do about it.

The easiest way to deal with this is to avoid having the dialog pop up in the first place.

If you go to System Preferences > Flash Player > Storage and choose "Allow sites to store information on this computer" or go to Local Storage Settings by Site and add arlo.netgear.com to the allow list, this should fix it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2018 Apr 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many, many thanks. It was on Flash Player > Storage.........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines