• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio but no Video in Chrome

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem - Flash and Edge are fine, Chrome only plays audio. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled both chrome and flash and reset and followed instructions on the Chrome help page multiple times. My efforts have come to nothing!

TOPICS
Browser , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've branched your post into a new thread, because it's distinct from the problem that you replied to. 

You have a black rectangle with audio, and I assume that right-clicking says About Flash Player.  In the original thread, Flash Player isn't getting invoked by Chrome.  In this instance, Flash Player is running, but video isn't getting rendered to the screen.  Those are very different things.

For your issue, I'd recommend disabling hardware acceleration.  You can find directions in the video troubleshooting guide.

Please work through the video troubleshooting guide.

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If that doesn't help, a direct link to a problem video, and the contents of chrome://gpu would be useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines