• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Problems since 11.3 and still not fixed

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had audio problems since 11.3 now and alot of other users have. The only way to fix this have seems to only work for a few people and it is to set the audio to 16 bit 44100khz. However for some reason my soundcard wont allow me to do this and it's wierd that only one of these quality options would not cause the problem.

The problem basicly is that the audio from a non surround source is forced through all speakers making the sound very loud and somewhat distorted on my surround sound headset.

I created a bug report about this in july and it appears that no-one at adobe has even noticed it yet. https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3289908

It has gotten 12 votes as of now and shouldn't that be enough to fix this?

I really would like to get this fixed as soon as possible as I have to use 11.2 until this is fixed and important security issues may not be fixed. If this would be intentional could you please make an option to turn this behavior off?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonaszx - I wanted to let you know that I have noticed this bug and I'm sorry we haven't responded to the bug report.  I'll ask the team to do so today.

I believe this behavior started after another bug fix in 11.3 to correct an issue with sound only being produced in a particular channel (eg. right only, or missing from the subwoofer, etc.)

Can you point me to any content that will produce proper surround in 11.2? 

Another alternative for you is to install the latest version of 10.3.  While it doesn't have all the functionality of 11.4, it does include all of the security updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for responding late. It appears to be happening with any source on the web that only has stereo sound like youtube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines