• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Belarc Advisor persists that there are 2 missing FlashPlayer Security Updates for several months now no matter how many times I Update FlashPlayer!

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Whom it may Concern;

For several months now, when I Scan my HP Notebook -15-ba004ds (ENERGY STAR) Laptop Computer, currently running a  "FULL CLEAN  OEM Win 10 Pro x64 installed by "MICROSOFT", Upgraded with Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 16278.rs3_release.170825-1441 Operating System, with Belarc Advisor, it consistently reports that there are "TWO MISSING ADOBE FLASHPLAYER SECURITY UPDATES" no matter how many times that I attempt to 'UPDATE FLASHPLAYER"

Belarc Advisor- 2 Missing FlashPlayer Security Updates - 09-27-2017.PNGBelarc Advisor- 2 Missing FlashPlayer Security Updates-pge-2- 09-27-2017.PNGFlashPlayer Check Result-09-27-2017.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Windows up to date ?

Screenshot:

I was not having Adobe Flash Player installed earlier , hence I installed latest version now. Installed Belarc Advisor version 8.5c.

Guess what it said 6 Windows updates missing lol.

Now I am confused lol. I am not sure ,but I think its Belarc tool. You can check in below thread , for one user it said Windows 8.1 installed instead of Windows 10.

Security Updates missing - Microsoft Community

Anyhow, Check whether OS is up to date or not and let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player version 27.0.0.130 is the most recent release.  If you have that installed you're fine.  Note that each release is a full version.  There are no incremental versions, so you're really not missing anything.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"PLEASE READ POST!"  Last Snip .png file clearly indicates current version of Installed FlashPlayer!

Point of Post is to reveal that Belarc Advisor is "NOT" recognizing Updated FlashPlayer version!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Point of Post is to reveal that Belarc Advisor is "NOT" recognizing Updated FlashPlayer version!

I recommend contacting Belarc Advisor and informing them of your experience with their product.  Flash Player 27.0.0.130 has been available for two and a half weeks.  26.0.0.137 was the July 11th release of Flash Player.  You can always check to see if it was installed on your system by viewing the Update History.  See Microsoft's Security Update notification Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 11, 2017 for more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current Win 10 Pro x64 Oprating System version - 09-28-2017.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current Win 10 Pro x64 Oprating System version - 09-28-2017.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines