Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug / Crash Found

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
Yesterday I realized that my flash player stopped working while I was browsing this website: Sweatcoin.
I decided to investigate more and these websites didn't work either: AQW & Y8. I was wondering, is it an issue with the first website which I should report to the webmaster of the page or do I need to uninstall/re-install my flash player and all should be alright?

Thanks, let me know. In the meantime I'll try restarting and letting my PC cool off for a few hours.
**Note: Flash player was working just fine for months before this, never updated it as far as I know!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I re-install it will everything go back to normal?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That completely depends on why it's crashing.  A crash log would tell me why it's crashing, which would lead to some kind of recommendation about what to do about it.

You're probably not going to hurt anything by uninstalling and reinstalling, but I'm not super optimistic about it helping.

Report a Flash Player crash or error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Grab the crash logs first, but here are the uninstall/reinstall details.

Uninstall Flash Player - Windows:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html

You can download Flash Player here:

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines