Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

¿Cómo hago ésto?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.

Me gustaría saber como hacer para que el adobe flash player se ejecute automaticamente sin tener que darle yo al botón de "play"

He aquí un ejemplo:

6141299ac4eb1e2f6b6e27d07082f8ee.png

¿Cómo puedo hacer para que no me salga ese botón y tener que darle para que luego se ejecute y ya haga su función?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is controlled by the browser not Flash Player.  All browser's block Flash Player by default.  Some provide the ability to 'always allow' Flash, some force users to enable Flash every time.

What Operating System and browser are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Google Chrome and my operating system is Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refer to Google's help document Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for instructions to enable Flash in Chrome.

Additionally, you can try 'allowing' all website as follows:

• In Chrome, navigate to chrome://settings/content/flash
  • In the 'Allow' section add the following two entries:
  • reload Chrome

It's also possible this is a content issue.

I forgot to ask, what is the direct link to the content that is not working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the 2 things that you said it but it didnt works. The page, to add more info, doesnt have the: https:// or http:// at the start of the page.

I add http:// and https:// at chrome://settings/content/flash and I still having the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the direct link to the content that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

18aefcab69d4fcba6a4e669732a77efd.png

Its a webgame, but now, i unlogged because you has to log in to play, it pop up this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the screenshot.  According to the screenshot, the site is not using HTTPS (on the left side of the address field it says 'No es seguro' and has an 'i' icon in the circle).  Depending on the features the site uses, Chrome will block the plugin from loading. See Google Groups and Deprecating Powerful Features on Insecure Origins - The Chromium Projects for more information.  If you have further questions, I recommending contacting Google or the game developer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is just the plugin doesn't works automatically, that is the thing that i want, not that the plugin doens't work or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, this is the browser, not Flash Player.  The browser is the one that controls the loading, or not, of plugins.  I would recommend contacting the browser vendor for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines