• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i add play/pause button when playback swf file??

Sep 05, 2011 Sep 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

i have a script to convert ms office docs to pdf then to swf files and display it in my web site, the problem is that the output files (swf file) contain each page of my documents in a separated frame and when i load the page there no possibilitie to control this file (play / stop) or (next/previous) buttons, the only way is to use the right click menu options.

i am asking if there are any solution to embed my converted swf files and control it.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2011 Sep 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It sounds like you'll want to talk with the author of the script that builds the swf.  If that's you, then I'd recommend reposting this question over on the Flash Professional forums.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 07, 2011 Sep 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you chris

sorry i think my question was not clear, my issue is how can i display control of flash player (if there is the possibilitie) when playing any swf file.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for avery one who take a time and read my post to help me i resolved my issue by using the SimpleViwer.swf founded under swftools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2011 Sep 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use swftools (commande swfcombine) and integrate the file into the simpleviwer, take a look in swftools wiki page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines