• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can i still use Flash CS6?

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just got a notification to uninstall Flash Player (just like everyone else) but i'm not 100% sure what this'll mean for me as an animator? can i still use Flash CS6? or do i now have to use alternatives like Toon Boom or whatever? i also would like to know if there are third party Flashplayers (like with Newgrounds) that i can use to keep playing my favorite Flash Games on sites like Stick-Page or Speeleiland?

TOPICS
Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Flash CS6 is not affected. Of course, you will already have given up exporting SWF, but I mention it anyway; when Flash Player goes away all exported SWF files will be useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash CS6 is not affected. Of course, you will already have given up exporting SWF, but I mention it anyway; when Flash Player goes away all exported SWF files will be useless. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh okay that's good then, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS6 is 8-9 years out of date.  Suggest you switch to Adobe Animate CC or Character Animator which can output animation in file formats that do NOT require Flash Player.  After Dec 31st, Flash Player is dead.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines