Can not install the free version of adobe

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can not install the FREE version of adobe flash player.  It will continue to suggest I buy another adobe product.  I am on a Mac.  Please help

Thank you

TOPICS
Download install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide more information?

I can not install the FREE version of adobe flash player.

What exactly happens when you try? Any error messages?

Which operating system?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will continue to suggest I buy another adobe product.

If you're getting this message, with no error during installation, then Flash Player was successfully installed.  The suggestion to purchase a product is a product offering that displays after Flash Player is successfully installed.

If you're not seeing Flash content after installation completes, then you'll need to 'allow' Flash in the browser as all major browsers essentially block Flash by default these days.  See https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html for links to instructions on enabling/allowing Flash in the various browsers.

If allowing Flash in the browser doesn't work, provide the following information:

• Operating System version
  • Browser
  • Exact link to Flash content that is not displaying

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I've added my problem on someone else's post

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@jennyg82876046

You're original post has been branched to a new discussion topic at prompted for password, won't accept password

Please reply there

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines