Can't download new Flash Player updates (31.0.0.108) for WIN through ADOBE FLASH PLAYER DISTRIBUTION page

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to download the new Flash Player updates (31.0.0.108) for WIN through the Adobe Flash Player Distribution page. When I go to click on the links for  Windows they won't download and all it does is refresh my page. I was able to download the Mac and Linux updates fine. Tried clearing my cache and that didn't work. Never had this issue before till now. I've also tried downloading the Windows links on two other computers and still get the same issue of refreshing my page we nothing downloaded. I've checked my download folder and nothing there. Also, I was able to download one of the Windows .exe files at first try but not I am unable to download it. 

TOPICS
Download install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known issue and has been escalated.

Please see, and subscribe to, Unable to Download the Adobe Flashplayer MSI  for updates.

<locking duplicate post>

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines