Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't download "Adobe Flash Player".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide more details so that we may be able to better assist you:

• Operating system version
  • Web browser and version
  • Flash Player version
  • Explain your problem in step-by-step detail if possible
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am not able to download as well. iT seems the distribution license has expired and even after re-applying havent gotten any link for download. We do not have time to wait for 3 days to receive the email, is there a way to provide the links after we apply for distribution license?

Any help would be much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The vast majority of requests are approved almost immediately.  The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and has a signed PDF file, which, unfortunately, many spam filters block.  If you didn't receive an email, it's quite possible it was blocked by your mail filtering program.

Please private message me the Adobe ID/Email address you used to apply for the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  In the interim, please check your spam folders and with your IT department to see if it was blocked.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No Not blocked or in SPAM. checked with our IT colleagues as well and there is no block. (email address removed) and (email address removed) are the email account that have been used to apply for the distribution license. Any response to one of these would be helpful as we would need to download the files today for installation in enterprise environment.

[note from moderarion -please do not post personal info, as this is an open forum and doing so will attract spam]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please private message me the information as previously requested. These are public forums and the information has been removed by forum moderators, as per the forums privacy policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent you an private message, can you please check and let me know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank for your help, i installed Adobe Flash Player with prompting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines