Can't fully download Flash onto newest version of Safari

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro, I'm using the newest version of Safari v. (11.0.2) but there does not seem to be any step by step help for downloading into that version, only earlier ones. I've downloaded the steps fully a multitude of times but it won't bring up what I've installed, I can't get into Adobe Flash Player.                                              It just constantly makes me re-download it. I've tried different forums, I've tried searching your sight for my version, but with no luck. I'd appreciate it if anyone had any idea on how to help me out. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but it just seems like I'm not able to download Flash because of my version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Safari blocks Flash Player by default and forces users to enable it, usually on a per site basis. See the following for assistance:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines