• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get to the Adobe Flash Player download page.

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I have a bit of a problem. Somehow, Flash was uninstalled from my computer. I tried to go to the page to download it again, (get.adobe.com/flashplayer/) and it takes me straight to the page talking about its EoL. I can't get to a download page. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Sounds like you're attempting to download Flash Player using Safari 14.   If this is the case, you're being redirected to the end-of-life page because Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released in Sept 2020, ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020

If you still require Flash Player, please use one of the other supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Opera

- Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome so you won't need to install it separately.

If using Firefox or Oper

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you're attempting to download Flash Player using Safari 14.   If this is the case, you're being redirected to the end-of-life page because Apple dropped support for Flash Player in Safari 14, released in Sept 2020, ahead of Flash Player's end-of-life at the end of 2020

If you still require Flash Player, please use one of the other supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, or Opera

- Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome so you won't need to install it separately.

If using Firefox or Opera, use those browsers to go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer to download Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines