• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to install Adobe Flash Player, receiving the error - Application Initialization Error. I have uninstalled flash player, cleared cache, rebooted, reinstalled, and still the same results.

Any ideas on how to correct this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please provide the following details:

OS you are using.

Browser you are using.

Version of Flash Player you are trying to install.

Also provide FlashInstall.log file and Adobe_ADM.log files from the affected machine. To get the log location please see Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? wiki. Once you get the logs, upload/share the same. To upload the logs please go through How to share a document

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS = Win7 32 bit

Browser = IE11

Version of Flash Player = Any internet download version (latest attempt was Version 26.0.0.126

I have uploaded the files from my laptop as requested. I have also activated the ADM.trace before attempting to install

Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the logs. Please go to Installation problems | Flash Player | Windows 7 and earlier page and download the offline installer "Flash Player for Internet Explorer- ActiveX" posted under 'Still having problems' section.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines