• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't play games...(Adobe Flash Player Promblem)

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2016 Jul 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok...so i already have downloaded adobe flash player....

But when i sing in to my Facebook i can't play a game...

the name of this game is Stick Run. If someone can tell me how to play this game i whould rly

appreciate that..

hrlp.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2016 Aug 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so  I am using Windows 10 ( version =  10.0 )

My web browser is Google Chrome and the version is

52.0.2743.116 m

Adobe Flash Player Version=22.0.0.209

My problem is that I have already downloaded Adobe Flash Player and i have the latest  version too...

So.... 1 day I sing in to my facebook and I wanted to play this online game (Stick Run) because my friend wanted to play with me (I was playing this game before but it didn't ask me anything for flash player) when the page loaded the game  ask me that I needed flash player to play this...you can see the picture...)

And the link is..... = Stick Run on Facebook | Facebook

Thanks for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I use my pointer,  this keeps poping up in my way( SETTINGS, GLOBAL SETTINGS CHECKFOR UPDATE PLAYER 31.OO.122 64 . IT )   CONSTANTLY STOPS MY POINTER FROM WORKING. PLESCE HELP  THANK YOU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, when in doubt, reboot.  If the problem persists, proceed.  It's still fantastic advice in 2018.

What you're seeing is the right-click context menu.  If you're left-clicking, that probably means that something is physically stuck on your mouse or keyboard.  It's probably a stuck Shift key.  (I'm guessing that's why half of your post is in all caps, too.)  Whatever shift key you like to hold when hitting left-paren is probably the culprit.

Keyboards and mice are one of the most disgusting things in most peoples' houses (plus cellphones).  This is a really good excuse to clean and disinfect them.

5-minute cleaning routine for the dirtiest place in your life - CNET

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe try to download it from another website or delete+install the programm again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please no !! NEVER NEVER EVER download Flash from a different web site !! The web is full of fake Flash installers packed with malware !! Every day we hear from victims.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

+1000 on what

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines