• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't play youtube videos

Mar 20, 2016 Mar 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi.

i need help With playing videos on youtube. i tried to find out how to Block sites i accidently blocked something on youtube I removed it but I still can't play videos on youtube. I tried all the alternatives given by adobe flash player it still didn't work. i tried to remove like uninstall internet Explorer i couldn't find it in the list of programs to remove it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

YouTube does not use Flash environment since 2 years so you  should report your problem to YouTube developers

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be caused by many factors. If you have removed the related plug-ins or updated Adobe Flash Player, but have no luck, you can update the video card driver and switch a browser to see whether it's fixed. Or download YouTube videos with HD Video Converter Factory and play the videos offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YouTube does not use Flash environment since 2 years so you  should report your problem to YouTube developers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines