Can't right click to access settings in Edge or Chrome

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2018 Sep 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize in advance if I am missing something easy, but I can't seem to right click to access the settings menu in either chrome or edge.  However, everything works fine when I run explorer, but increasingly this browser is not supported.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times with no luck.   Everything says it is working fine, I just can't access the settings menu when using flash by right clicking on the image.  Once again, however, it works fine in Explorer. I run Norton antivirus, but since it works in one browser, I wouldn't think that is the issue.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide, max

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2018 Sep 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like whatever you're looking at might not actually serve Flash content for Edge and Chrome, and/or Flash Player isn't enabled in those browsers.  There's not really enough detail here to make a good guess.

A screenshot might be useful.

How to create a screenshot in the Adobe forums:

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines