• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download Flash Player for Edge in Windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player disappeared from my PC after latest Windows update. Cannot seem to get it installed anew. Yes, I have Flash Player enabled. What else can I try? Edge in Windows OS 15063.413.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone with a similar problem was given this advice by Microsoft:

Flash player is missing in Edge browser on Win10 - Microsoft Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player comes along with Windows for Windows 8 and above and all Flash Player updates are pushed by Microsoft as part of Windows update. Since you see that Flash Player is missing I recommend you to go to Windows update and look for Flash Player updates and run the same.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure what you mean by 'disappeared from my system' and that you have it enabled.  I suspect it's still there, but what you're experiencing is due to Microsoft changing the behaviour of Flash Player on Windows 10 Creators Update (buidl 1703) from to default to click-to-play, and Flash is disabled by default on all websites. Please review the FAQ Troubleshooting Flash Player on Microsoft Edge and see if one of those options works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines