Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download full Flash Player version

Nov 18, 2014 Nov 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 8.1 (64-bit) using Internet Explorer. (version 11).  I attempt to open a downloaded PDF file but it comes up with a black page with the following prompt box:  To view Flash technology content in this PDF file, install this version of Flash Player that supports Adobe Reader.  I proceed and the Adobe site notes that I need a full Flash player to view this content.  I then attempt to download the Flash Payer Installer for Windows (Active X and Plugin).  I then get this message when downloading Active X:  install_flash_player_ax_exe couldn't be downloaded.  I also get a similar message for Plugin (install_flash_player_exe couldn't be downloaded.  I then went to Flash Player Help and checked if Flash Player was installed and I have version 15.0.0.  I then tested the Flash Player and the animation box worked.  Then I enabled Flash Player, Disabled Active X Filtering and updated Internet Explorer to get latest Flash Player version.  Nothing works.  I am at a lost on how to get this "full" version of Flash Player that is required for me to view my file.  Any ideas on what can be done to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2014 Nov 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To view PDFs with Rich Media Content you will need to install the Flash Player plugin; you can get it from http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/latest/help/install_flash_player.exe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines