Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot download MSI for Flash 30.0.0.154

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2018 Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have been approved for a distribution license for Flash player and on the distribution page cannot download the MSI. It just refreshes the page when i click on it.

I can download the exe and dmg versions without a problem.

I am logged in as the same account to what the distribution license was approved for.

Located in the US

I am seeing other threads that my email confirmation is a unique link but mine is not.

Am i missing something? Or is there not an MSI yet for 30.0.0.154?

Thank you in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to reproduce. I logged into the Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe and was able to download the MSI installers for ActiveX Control, NPAPI, and PPAPI plugins.  Please try clearing cookies/browser cache.

Note that Flash Player 30.0.0.154 is no longer available on the Distribution page.  Flash Player version 31.0.0.108 was released earlier today and this is now the version available for download on the distribution page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot either- keeps looping back to the distribution page on everything for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm able to reproduce now, although I wasn't earlier.  I'm escalating the issue and will reply back here with updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been reported multiple times.  To consolidate the issue, and prevent from posting the same thing in multiple locations, please see Unable to Download the Adobe Flashplayer MSI  for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As already updated on Unable to Download the Adobe Flashplayer MSI & EXE thread, the ongoing issue has been fixed. If you face any issues in downloading now, do let us know.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue is still present for me. I am able to download the windows active-x MSI but not the Windows NPAPI MSI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will PM you the files.

We're trying to keep all comments on this issue on the Unable to Download the files from the distribution licensing page topic, as it's the most active.

Locking this topic.  Please refer to Unable to Download the files from the distribution licensing page  for updates and post comments there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines