cannot find update for flash player

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to my games I have on facebook gameroom and clicked on merry Christmas wishes and I got an error message says your version of flash player is outdated to update it and then it had Russian language on it I got the same issue with all of my games there all of them the same issue I went all over my computer to find it to update it, cannot find it, and checked my updates flash player not there last update was 6/07/2018 I cant do anything on this lousy laptop its either hidden or doesn't allow me to access anything to update way far to complicated how do I clear up this issue and who can help me even if its remote control to help me find and locate that update to update that version so I can play my games

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2018 Aug 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 03, 2018 Sep 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you've been scammed. Tip: if someone contacts you and offers a skype call, or offers to remote control your computer, they are trying to scam you too! Be careful !!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines