Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YOUR SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Firefox (NPAPI)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Window 10)\

have installed and unistalled flash player and shockwave and have enabled both thru my browser but to no avail cannot get either to play! aslo when i go to choose what player i want it will not give me the option to choose adobe flash player... not sure what i am doing wrong!

[moderator: added OS/browser to title]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You're post is rather cryptic.  Please provide the following information:

• Explain your problem clearly, and if possible in step-by-step detail
  • A direct link to a web page that demonstrates the problem
  • If you get error messages, please provide a screenshot​

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im kinda new to all this stuff and very dumb as to how it works...the other players i use i have just installed and when i wanted to open a specific file {MOVIE) i just hit play and it works...so if you could help at all i would greatly appreciate it!!

ok i have downloaded and installed flash player..i then went and added to my browser as it says to do..but when i go to add as default player it will not let me nor can i access it straight from the file...

maybe i am not doing something right and im rather confused...

i also installed shockwave and im just not sure how all these are suppose to work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
nor can i access it straight from the file...

Flash Player plugin is a browser plugin - it works in the browser, not separate from the browser.

If you have SWF files that you'd like to view, you'll need to download the standalone player (projector), which is posted at Adobe Flash Player - Debug Downloads​

If you have a website that you are attempting to view Flash on, please post a direct link to the site with the problematic content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines