• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant download sound files

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2019 Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi loosing the will to live!!! For months I have had a message saying that a website is unsafe and they have blocked content for safety. Now it tells me on the site I need to download Flashplayer 11.1.0.

I have clicked the page symbol with shield to in the past and been able to get files however now I cant even download Flashplayer as it is supposed to be embeded in the windows 10. Ive followed instructions on the net but got nowhere. Any one can you help me?  I really want to do my homework.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The site in question is the Ulpan Gaelic Website. It has all my course work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you need to talk to the content provider about the errors you're seeing in your browser when you visit their website.

Without knowing the actual text of the "insecure" message, I can't tell you what that's about, but it seems like something they should probably fix.  A lot of groups prioritize work that generates customer complaints, so reaching out isn't a bad plan.

The other thing that's probably happening, is that most major browsers require you to active Flash Player in the browser now.  The idea is that by generating friction for folks like you, they can pressure content providers like your Gaelic class website to move to native HTML5 and JavaScript solutions, which obviate the need for Flash.  Your browser vendor is intentionally making the experience difficult, with the hope that you'll complain to the content provider.

There's more background on that here: https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Anyway, here are some instructions on how to active Flash in the major browsers.  We try to keep them updated with each new browser version, but ultimately, that website is going to need to be updated (and soon). 

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines