cant find flash cant play dvd on media

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am using flash plyr but cant find it in progerams etc to check an issue .. how do i find its command. and menu structure .. all i can find is uninstall option in win program list..  it doesnt appear in browse\ run either..

2. i need as per t support to unklick hardware acceleration in menu to get to see a dvd , all i get now is flashing colours and sound... ts says its conflict of vid card (?) with flash settings , altho i am using win media player and dell media to play the video...  i dont get this , why is flash somehow connected to playing a dvd ?

3.  using win 10 and most rectnt flash version.

any answers pls ?

eol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player is not a command and it is not in Program Files. It's a helper for playing stuff in web browsers. It has nothing at all to do with playing DVDs. You need a DVD Player app.

What makes you say that Flash is somehow connected to playing a DVD?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe should srtongly think about to create its own OS, called Flash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would probably be more productive if you took a step back to before you started looking for the Flash Player files and explained what you were trying to do in the first place, and what happened.

Here's a good guide on how to get a useful answer:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines