Copied

Hello

Windows 10 trying to install latest Flash 31 xa

Will not load for firefox or anything

Just runs into the screen that will happen shortly

Have removed previous versions

Have removed cache

Have exhausted my options

Do I give up with flash or is there a way to make this happen, or if there is a bug let me know

Have similar issues with flash in chrome even though chrome is supposed to have it already installed.

Someting is blocking

Suggestions ?

Thanks

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2018 Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 trying to install latest Flash 31 xa

What is the complete file name of the installer file you are using?  We have many, many files, and providing the exact file name allows us to use that file to attempt to reproduce the issue.

Just runs into the screen that will happen shortly

What screen are you referring to?  Please post a screenshot

If you are able to successfully install Flash Player (no error during installation), but Flash content is not displaying, see Why do I have to click to activate plugins? | Firefox Help for assistance.

Have similar issues with flash in chrome even though chrome is supposed to have it already installed.

While Google embeds Flash in Chrome, it's disabled/blocked by default.  See Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help for assistance.  Note that as of Chrome 69, Chrome deletes the 'allow' Flash entries (in chrome://settings/content/flash) when the browser is closed, resulting in users having to 'allow' Flash again on a site they had previously 'allowed' Flash on.  This is a Chrome implementation and Adobe has nothing to do with this Chrome browser behaviour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines