• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant say its a discussion , Adobe is Damaged

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes this is not my 1st computer  its not 486  , its a window 10  Gaming Machine  Predator

trying to do simple search on computer  system is unable to locate Adobe flash in my system in C or D hard drive , the down load goes to 90%  an fails saying i dont have suffient permission to download  , its my personal computer  how can i get better permission ? no option to run as administrator as if thats even a real thing unable to add to Malwarebytes as an exception , because it cant find Adobe on my computer to give an exemption too  so doubtful its that blocking the Adobe , Trendmicro says every thing is fine  so what is the resolution ?

are you selling the free Adobe  where do i buy it at ?  I dont need Mcfee  security i have better

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the name of the file you are using to install Flash Player?  There are various versions, depending on browser, and the file name is the best way to identify which one it is.

Flash Player will install to the 'C' drive.

To troubleshoot the permissions error, I'll need to inspect the FlashInstall log file(s).  Please upload the following file(s) to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document

• FlashInstall32.log saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash
  • FlashInstall64.log saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash - if this is a 64-bit OS, otherwise, this directory will not exist.

Post the link to the uploaded file(s) in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines