Exit

Catalog does not include content signing certificates

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

All of my catalogs started giving me errors this month like this :

Catalog "Flash" does not include content signing certificates, attempts to publish update content for updates from this catalog may be unsuccessful until content signing certificates are added and approved.    Solution: Contact the catalog provider to obtain an updated catalog that includes the content signing certificates.

Reader DC Continuous" does not include content signing certificates, attempts to publish update content for updates from this catalog may be unsuccessful until content signing certificates are added and approved.    Solution: Contact the catalog provider to obtain an updated catalog that includes the content signing certificates

Acrobat DC Continuous Track" does not include content signing certificates, attempts to publish update content for updates from this catalog may be unsuccessful until content signing certificates are added and approved.    Solution: Contact the catalog provider to obtain an updated catalog that includes the content signing certificates.

Are there new Url's to use?

The Certs are not blocked and up to date in SCCM.

Regards,

Max

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I branched your post to a new discussion topic as the issue you're reporting is not the same as the issue reported on the topic you posted to.

I don't work on Acrobat/Reader and am not familiar with their catalog.  I recommend posting at Acrobat (most likely in Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat  or Enterprise Deployment (Acrobat and Reader)​.  There's also Acrobat Reader  but I don't see something specific to enterprise distribution there.

When was the last time you deployed using SCCM and what version of SCCM are you running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We deployed last month - we are using 1902 sccm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only difference between last month's and this month's catalogs are the version number, download link to the file, and the product GUID.  Everything else is the same.

I've not seen other users reporting this issue with the Flash Player catalog, which normally indicates an isolated occurrence.  Have there been any changes on the server between last month, when it worked, and this month (e.g. updates, configuration changes, etc)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

You stated the download link to the Cab has changed.

I have a valid distribution license and get my information from

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER ADMINISTRATION GUIDE FOR FLASH PLAYER 32

Is this the correct source? 

Please PM me if I am incorrect.

Regards,

MAx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You stated the download link to the Cab has changed.

I meant the link to the MSI file itself, within the catalog.  Apologies for the misunderstanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines