Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SYSTEM INFORMATION
Your Flash Version

Your browser name

Firefox 55.0.3 (NPAPI)

Your Operating System (OS)

Windows (Windows 7)

the issue is when i have my profile page open in a tab https://<<myusername>>.chatango.com, you must be logged in to see your profile page (for example the mine: https://toramaru.chatango.com ) after change the tab and return back to see my profile for read and response my private messages, then shows a strange animation of redimension of content, and then it stops responng to any clicks until i reload the page, but it closes my active chats and this is very annoyng... this is the reason becuse  still I have 23.0.0.207 installed... this problem doesnt happen in this version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2017 Sep 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to reproduce this with Flash Player 27.0.0.130 and Firefox 55.0.3 (64-bit) or Firefox 56 (64-bit) on Win7 x64.

Based on what I see and your description of the problem, I have to imagine that this is related to logic on the content side.  It might be resolution specific, if you want to play around with resizing your browser window or changing your resolution.  It would be an interesting data point.

Your best first stop is really going to be to talk to the folks at chatango.com.  They know their app, and if they find a language-level problem that we need to fix, they'll be able to give us a very precise, technical description of what's going on.  In all likelihood, it's a bug in how they (or an underlying framework) is calculating stuff like windows size and position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to firefox 56, but i'm using 32 bits version.

As you said effectively the issue "fixes" when I restore the window size.... so only happen when the window is maximized...

Screen Dimensions:
1024 x 768
Browser Dimensions:
1024 x 669

The reason that i have to still use this maybe "archaic" method of communication is because it is included in some pages, blog of common interest that i visited frequently ... and i accept that despite of its diverse inconveniences, provides a very well, quick and effective communication with some persons or even admins....

that I do not need to know them in advance so that there is feedback whith the users.

I hope it's possible to repair, or I'll have to resign myself to using version 23 until 2020 .. or use the window not maximized when using chatango ... well thanks to you, at least I found a way to use it provisionally with the new versions. ..

Thank you so much for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would recommend talking to the chatandgo people.  I'm fairly confident that this is a bug in their implementation.  It's probably getting stuck in a loop because of a rounding error when calculating the size it should draw the background to.  This is a pretty common mistake, and should be relatively easy to fix.

In the unlikely event that they find a language-level issue in Flash Player itself, they'll be in a position to give us a precise technical description of the behavior.  Since they know their code, they're really in the best position to do the initial evaluation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well I tried to contact for support from chatango in the last days without success but well... I see you recently released Flash 27.0.0.159 and I have no more to just say thank you for do something with this issue that have persisted for so long... anyway I see in the latest messages that people now having problems on resizing :'D... but to me is more usable than before... indeed works smoothly whenever you no changue window size. the resizing problem is fixed by changing tab and back again to it, only happen when you change window mode to maximized, anyway i never do this in normal browsing... just testing xd... so im fine and very happy with this version and the changes

thank you so much again mr. jeromiec83223024 you rock!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines