Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chrome says Flash Player is not installed

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I was having major issues with my flash player before (I have Windows 10), and it was not loading properly but when I would play games on facebook, it would also prevent the games from functioning correctly. For instance, I would be in the middle of a mission and it would just stop and I would have to either refresh the page, or delete my history and start all over again. I talked to my brother (who is very good with computers) and he suggested to reset everything back to factory settings because after trying numerous other suggestions, nothing seemed to work. After resetting my computer back to factory settings and reinstalling Google Chrome, I seem to have a new problem now. It shows that flash player is installed but not enabled and I went to the Adobe website and tried everything they suggested but nothing has worked. Now, none of my games even load on Facebook. Can someone please help me with this? I would appreciate help (and I do not mean to sound abrasive) that actually "fixes" the problem this time (because I have been searching and trying many things for hours with absolutely no luck)...please and thank you.

TOPICS
Browser

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I updated the title to more accurately describe the problem.

The following should help:

Use or fix Flash audio & video - Computer - Google Chrome Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines