Clicking "run this plugin" for Flash it doesn't do anything.

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on Windows in Chrome and when I'm on this> main (its a website for a college assignment) the flash player plugin won't run. I have Flash enabled and its allowed on the website but when I "right click to run the plugin" and click "run this plugin" it doesn't do anything. Nothing happens. Also, I don't know if this is important but when I do right click the Adobe Flash Player is pale. Flash updates automatically on chrome so I'm up to date so I don't know what's wrong. Someone please help.IMG_7173.JPG

TOPICS
Performance, Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is actually Chrome's UI, and Chrome blocking Flash from operating normally.  It's not a Flash Player issue.

That said, the link you provided works fine for me.  Make sure you're running the most current Chrome version, and that any pending updates are applied. If the problem persists, "When in doubt, reboot" is always good advice, and a good next step. 

If that doesn't help, knowing some details about your computer (operating system and browser versions, etc.) would be interesting:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines