• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Control panel main flash, unstaller virus?

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since there is a flash in the main control panel, I found the Unstaller and downloaded it, 
but the flash in the main control panel has not been deleted.

s5CCD_0-1609428823982.png

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Download_the_Adobe_...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 31, 2020 Dec 31, 2020

Most likely it's because the Microsoft distributed version is still installed. It is by default on Windows 8.l and Windows 10. 

You can remove it by installing this Microsoft update. Note that this update can't be easily undone. You can also wait until Microsoft removes it automatically later in 2021. It doesn't really matter as Flash playback will be blocked in a two weeks anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't care about the link, but 
I think I'd be grateful if you let me know if there is Adobe Flash in the main control panel even though I got the uninstall program for some reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely it's because the Microsoft distributed version is still installed. It is by default on Windows 8.l and Windows 10. 

You can remove it by installing this Microsoft update. Note that this update can't be easily undone. You can also wait until Microsoft removes it automatically later in 2021. It doesn't really matter as Flash playback will be blocked in a two weeks anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If only one more is possible... 
answer this too.

I got the Unstall file
because I wanted this Adobe Flash to appear on the main control panel,
but there was definitely no file or Adobe Flash on the desktop. Can the deletion still proceed?
Maybe the place I downloaded was like the official homepage..
I took a link from a website..
Probably the link was the same except that the main download
flash uninstall blah blah came out..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines