Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing on every website

Aug 21, 2017 Aug 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash player crashes on every website I go to. I've restarted the computer, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe and still crashing on every page. The plug-in is enabled so I don't know what else to try. I've never had this problem, the problem just started today.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First things first, if you haven't already, power the computer off, wait a few seconds, and power it back on.  This allows all of the components to fully discharge and reset to a normal state.

If the problem persists, I'm going to need some more details in order to provide you any useful advice:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done that and it still doesn't work. What other details do you need? ... I'm using windows 10 on an HP computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it happens on every website, it's not just a certain page. I had to disable it on Yahoo just so I can check my mail but like I said it happens on every website. I use firefox. I tried chrome, but it still crashes and I have the latest version of flash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try disabling hardware acceleration.  Instructions are in the guide below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

If that doesn't work, in Firefox, type about:crashes in the address bar.

Click a few links to submit them to Mozilla.  You don't need to wait for them to fully process -- it will happen in the background.

Copy the addresses of the resulting pages, and paste them here.  I'd be happy to take a look.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines