• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crashing Report

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My flash crashes when I try to play online games that use flash and for example when I want to watch a video in other web This happens to me when I browse from Firefox 48.0.2

I hope your help

hshskwcapture.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

What operating system is this on?

What Flash Player version do you have installed?

Flash Player version 29.0.0.171 is the most recent version

Firefox 48 is pretty old and Flash Player is only supported on the latest browser version. If possible, upgrade Firefox to the latest version (60) to see if it fixes the issue.  If you're on Windows XP/Vista, then Firefox 52 is the most recent version for those platforms (Important - Firefox is ending support for Windows XP and Vista | Firefox Help ).  If you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What operating system is this on?

What Flash Player version do you have installed?

Flash Player version 29.0.0.171 is the most recent version

Firefox 48 is pretty old and Flash Player is only supported on the latest browser version. If possible, upgrade Firefox to the latest version (60) to see if it fixes the issue.  If you're on Windows XP/Vista, then Firefox 52 is the most recent version for those platforms (Important - Firefox is ending support for Windows XP and Vista | Firefox Help ).  If you're on OS X 10.6 - 10.8, then Firefox 49 is the latest version supported on those platforms (Firefox support has ended for Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 | Firefox Help )

If the issue continues to reproduce after updating to the most recent version of Firefox (and Flash Player), please see Report a Flash Player crash or error for assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines