• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dead Link on Flash install page

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the firefox and Netscape plugin NPAPI   (2019-09-25) .MSI   download link does not work.  Please fix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

If you're downloading these under a redistribution agreement and logging into your account to access them, the links are dynamically generated.  When it breaks, it's usually a stale cookie.  You might try it in incognito mode.  I'm happy to mention it to the distribution team, but it would be helpful to know where you are geographically.  All of this stuff exists on a CDN, and we're not getting widespread reports of this.  I imagine it's a relatively localized problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're downloading these under a redistribution agreement and logging into your account to access them, the links are dynamically generated.  When it breaks, it's usually a stale cookie.  You might try it in incognito mode.  I'm happy to mention it to the distribution team, but it would be helpful to know where you are geographically.  All of this stuff exists on a CDN, and we're not getting widespread reports of this.  I imagine it's a relatively localized problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines