• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploying Adobe Flash Player with SCCM\Third-Party Software Update Catalogs

New Here ,
May 02, 2019 May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I want to deploy Flash Player Updates with SCCM\Third-Party Software Update Catalogs.

I used catalog "https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/distribution/win/AdobeFlashPlayerCatalog_SCUP.cab " but I get only meta-data content that cannot be downloaded and deployed.

Is there another URL or another way to get full content updates that can be deployed via software updates in SCCM?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to get a redistribution license, which will grant you access to the redistributable assets.

Details here: Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe Team,

I have Adobe redistribution license but still it is failed to download updates with the same URL. But other Third Party Catalogs are working in SCCM, So i doubt if it's something to do with Adobe third party catalog.

Please share latest catalog URL if it is

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi uttareshwary56322747​,

We are currently in the process of pushing the bits Live. Please wait for 2-3 hours. You should be able to download the latest players.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I want to deploy Flash Player Updates with SCCM\Third-Party Software Update Catalogs.

I used catalog "https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/distribution/win/AdobeFlashPlayerCatalog_SCUP .cab " but I get only meta-data content that cannot be downloaded and deployed.

Is there another URL or another way to get full content updates that can be deployed via software updates in SCCM?

Please note, i am trying to download meta data of Adobe Flash Player 32-bit/64-bit Plugin 32.0.0.156 but fails with error. No progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an up-to-date redistribution license. (I can't help but this answer will be needed).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Team!

I have redistribution license. I have gone through this URL Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe https://www.adobe.com/no/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

Can you please confirm if it's working for other companies or is there new third party catalog URL for Adobe flash player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The catalog contains the full content, not just metadata. Please ensure your deployment server is configured for full content deployment, not metadata only.

You can try performing a full re-synchronization.  The following may be of assistance:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines