• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desarrollo de "APP" para Funcionamiento FlashPlayer en Windows.

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020 Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo la siguiente consulta: Como es sabido Flash Player dejara de funcionar a finales del año 2020, tenemos una aplicación por más de 10 años funcionando en su totalidad con Action Scrip 2.0, hemos logrado generar una app para Windows para que esta aplicación funcione sin un navegador, con una de las últimas versiones de Flash Player, mi conculta es la siguiente: Afectará el bloqueo de los navegadores la ejecución de Flash en esta modalidad, ya que no estamos ocupando ningun navegador tradicional. Quedará algun navegador para que funcione en el futuro Flash Player, como es el caso del navegador "Puffin" en el cual Flash Player funciona en IOS.

I have the following query: As it is known Flash Player will stop working at the end of the year 2020, we have an application for more than 10 years working entirely with Action Scrip 2.0, we have managed to generate an app for Windows so that this application works without a browser, with one of the latest versions of Flash Player, my conculta is the following: It will affect the blocking of browsers the execution of Flash in this mode, since we are not occupying any traditional browser. There will be some browser to work in the future Flash Player, as is the case of the "Puffin" browser in which Flash Player works in IOS.

TOPICS
Browser , End of life , Product issue , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have a problem if you want to use Flash Player offline. We generally expect Adobe to stop ALL distribution. That means you cannot reinstall it, your end users cannot get it. (Redistribution is forbidden).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your comments ... but that "we hope" is a personal desire of yours, or is it a decision that the company that owns Flash is planned ...? Do you think they will remove the repositories of the Flash Player versions on Adobe servers ...?

Gracias por tus comentarios... pero eso de "esperamos" es un deseo personal tuyo, o es una decisión que esta planeado la empresa propietaria de Flash...? Crees tu que eliminaran los repositorios de las versiones de Flash Player en los servidores de Adobe...?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I did not use "hope" in my reply.  I said "expect". I see in Spanish both of these words translate "esperamos", but they have different meanings... "Hope": it is my wish (I did not say that). "Expect": it is the future which seems to be most likely (I said that).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS. According to Puffin, they have not since 2019 supplied Puffin Browser with Flash for iOS, because of Apple's rules. https://medium.com/@CloudMosa/puffin-web-browser-and-puffin-academy-will-be-discontinued-on-the-ios-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated the paid application of "Puffin" and you work perfectly Flash on IOS ... therefore ... Puffin continues to supply up to date 15/01/2020 ... Flash Player in your browser, what you claim is false ... we are looking to share a solution to blocking browsers.

He vuelto a actualizar la aplicación pagada de "Puffin" y funcionas perfectamente Flash en IOS... por tanto... Puffin sigue suminitrando hasta la fecha 15/01/2020... Flash Player en su navegador, eso que afirmas es falso... estamos buscando compartir una solución al bloqueo de los navegadores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not really my claim, it Puffin’s. Look on their web site https://www.puffinbrowser.com/help/faq/?device=iOS#article-service-availability unless this is a fake site.  “Services for Puffin Web Browser and Puffin Academy will shut down on July 1, 2019. For paid users of Puffin Web Browser, the service will be extended for a while for you to transition to another solution.” Perhaps I misunderstand. Or perhaps you should be transitioning away from Flash. Your choice, really. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure how you updated Flash on iOS. You can pay for it, but no updates have come for two years, because Apple have blocked it. 

"Puffin Web Browser (the free version with the green icon) and Puffin Academy (the education version with the purple icon) on iOS are retired"

"The last resort to get Adobe Flash support [on iOS] is to buy Puffin Browser Pro. Note that Puffin Browser Pro is alive but no longer supported. There will be no more bug fixes for Puffin Browser Pro since Apple has blocked Puffin app updates for more than 2 years already.."  Not my words, but from Puffin's web site. https://www.puffin.com/ios/puffin-web-browser/termination.php

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have not said whether Flash will disappear from download. Perhaps they have not decided yet. I find statements such as " At this time a date hasn't been set when distribution licenses will cease to be granted. " (https://community.adobe.com/t5/flash-player/flash-player-distribution-after-2020/td-p/10539716) Since we have no information, one possibility would be to plan for the worst case (no downloads).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Before a query to Mr. Chris Campbell, Adobe Employee, he has sent me the following answer and what emerges from this answer, is that there is a certain possibility that Flash Player can continue to work directly, without an associated browser.

"Hello Felix,

You will need proper distribution licenses (both now and in the future) to distribute Flash Player by any means.  If you’d like, I can put you in touch with one of our strategic partners who will be able to assist you post 2021.  Please let me know if you’d like to proceed and learn more about your options.

Thanks, Chris"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines