• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desktop Software on CD-ROM that requires Flash Player doesn't work on Windows 10

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria.

What if it is required flash player not in the website but from CD Rom?

My PC system: Windows 10 V 1709 (OS Build 16299)

The page I wanted to view, it just keep on loading like this:

May I know what it the issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

I've branched this out to a separate discussion since it's not really related to the other thread.

The software you're using makes assumptions about the location and availability of Flash Player that don't hold true on Windows 8 and higher.  Microsoft made significant changes to the Windows operating system, including restrictions on how Flash Player is incorporated into the browser.

You're going to need to get updated software from the vendor for use on Windows 10, or you're going to need to ru

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've branched this out to a separate discussion since it's not really related to the other thread.

The software you're using makes assumptions about the location and availability of Flash Player that don't hold true on Windows 8 and higher.  Microsoft made significant changes to the Windows operating system, including restrictions on how Flash Player is incorporated into the browser.

You're going to need to get updated software from the vendor for use on Windows 10, or you're going to need to run the software on Windows 7 or below.  You could consider running it in a virtual machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines