• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution licence not updated.

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, im trying to get the latest flash player from the distribution download area but I keep getting the following licence error:

Your license for Adobe Flash Player distribution expired on 2020-10-13.

Please re-apply at hxxp://xxx.adobe.com/products/players/flash-player-distribution.html

I did reapply for the distribution licence last week and it was approved by Adobe, but I still get the same error as if the licence has not applied to my account.

Please can someone advise on how to resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure you are logging into the distribution page with the same Adobe ID/email address used to obtain the distribution license.  If you are, please private message me the TrackID (from the renewal approved email) and the AdobeID/email address you are using to log into the distribution page and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition, you might want to try from an incognito window.  Not totally sure if it will help, but it will ensure that you're in a current session without any potentially stale cookies.  It's fairly painles to check and might save you some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines