• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License Agreement Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i filled out the licencing agreement to request the download of Adobe Flash player enterprise. I haven't received a response back yet please can someone follow this up for me i have checked our spam emails and also junk folder?

Thanks

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same boat here.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

While the vast majority of requests are approved almost immediately, it can take up to 2-3 business days for the request to be processed.

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, right-click on my user-name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  Do not post this information in the public forum as it'll be deleted due to the forums privacy policy.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I have PM you as requested thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The response from Adobe contains an encrypted PDF as an attachment.  If your organization has a perimeter email-scanning solution (Postini, etc.) it's very likely that the email never hit your inbox or spam portal, and is sitting in a quarantine queue.  These systems typically have a web-based portal that you log into to "release" the held email.

You might want to check with your email administrator to see if this is happening to you.  At this point, it's very common with the people I talk to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Both, thank you for your help I have now received the distribution email from the Adobe licencing team and am able to download products needed.

Thanks

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an FYI, that this does not seem to be the case, as it is not being held by Mimecast for me.  Oh how I wish it was.  (and I am the administrator).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're still waiting and you haven't PMed Maria or I with your contact information, please do that.  We'll escalate them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally did receive mine just a little bit ago. Note, it was applied for on 10/12. So, it did take longer than 2-3 business days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great to hear, and thanks for your patience. For what it's worth, we weren't happy about needing to restrict the downloads in the first place, but the redistribution program was being so egregiously abused that we didn't have a choice.  It's one of those "this is why we can't have nice things" scenarios.

It probably goes without saying, but you might want to set up a calendar reminder to renew for ~11 months from now.  We definitely don't want to put you in the same position again.  Allowing for a couple weeks of lead time would allow us to intervene and resolve any problems you might encounter before your license actually expires.  The approvals themselves happen in another part of the company, but we do our best to advocate from our spot here on the product team when things don't go like they should.

We have a list of requests in to help improve the process (effective reminders is one).  My hope is that many of those improvements will be rolled out by the time you need to renew again, but it's probably better to be pragmatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the same problem.

Having to wait 3 days to get the msi while 2500 Clients is open for attack from APSB17-32 is not a nice feeling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mnehring

Thank you for confirming you received the email.

@hanss4188986

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address you used to apply for the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message right-click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines