Distribution License renewal

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team.

I submitted a distribution license renewal yesterday. It has been 24hrs now and have not yet received an update.

Please send me the license renewal confirmation as I am still unable to login to the download portal for downloading Flash Player updates.

Thanks,

Sudarsen S

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the license request form states, requests can take up to 2-3 business days to process, however, message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Note that the email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF file.  Spam filter rules and perimeter email scanners have been known to block the email.  In the interim, please check your spam folders, and/or the perimeter email scanner quarantine folder to see if the email is there.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines