Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distribution License

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I requested a Distribution License over a month ago so I could download the latest version of Flash/Reader, etc.
No response has been provided from Adobe, can a rep please contact and sort it out.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

I alanc12983875

I checked with the distribution license team and your license expired in January.  Distribution licenses are valid for 1 year.  Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to request a new distribution license.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Note that public email addresses (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  Please use your organization's/company email address to submit the request.  You'll then receive an email with the distribution agreement and the link to download the MSI installers.

If you have not received a reply w, please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no response to my PM to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you check your spam/junk folder for any emails from noreply@adobe.com. Also, can you check, if your organisation network is blocking any emails from such email address. Could you please PM me the email address to follow up with the licensing team regarding your distribution license.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry,  I don't see a private message from you.  Please resend the previously requested information.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No emails in Junk or Spam, your responses to this thread came through to my inbox.

Sent ANOTHER PM to Maria, please respond with dist license details as this is getting very urgent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@alanc12983875

Just received your PM.  I've asked the licensing team to resend the email.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Still nothing, can you PM me, confirming the listed email.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what happened with the PM I sent this morning.  I just PMed you again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I know longer have the link to the Adobe Flash Player Download.
Can you please provide that to me.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I alanc12983875

I checked with the distribution license team and your license expired in January.  Distribution licenses are valid for 1 year.  Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to request a new distribution license.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

How long does it usually take to get a response for a request? I'm after the distribution licenses urgently, anyway of fast tracking it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The vast majority of requests are processed virtually immediately.

The reply email comes noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF attachment.  This is often blocked by spam filters.  Please check your spam folder and/or perimeter email scan quarantine folder (if your org uses this security feature).  Also, ensure your org doesn't block these types of emails (some do).

If the email is not there.  Private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have replied to your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines