• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

distribution link not working for flash player march 2018

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a distribution licence, but going to the distribution download link provided (and logging in) takes me to a page with no download links, just a standard adobe header and footer and the text "Adobe Flash Player Distribution"

can someone at adobe look into this, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

MSI installers are available via the Flash Player distribution license.   If you don't have a distribution license, please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe to submit a request for the distribution license.  Note that public email addresses (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) are not allowed.  Please use your orgaization's/company email address to submit the request.  You'll then receive an email with the distribution agreement and the link to download the MSI installers.

Which geo-location are you from?

In alignment with the Flash Player end-of-life announcement, we are no longer taking requests for Flash Player distribution agreements in certain regions, including China.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have a distribution licence, but going to the distribution download link provided (and logging in) takes me to a page with no download links,

This indicates the Adobe ID/email address you are using isn't associated with a current valid distribution license.  Distribution licenses are valid for 1 year.

• If you are using the Adobe ID/email address you used to obtain the license and it's been less than 1 year, private message me the Adobe ID associated with the license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.
  • If it's been more than 1 year, please re-apply for a distribution license.
  • If you're not using the Adobe ID associated with the distribution license, please log in with that Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines