Do not receive redistribution license, even after many attempts

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am one of the IT administrators of a larger company. We have applied for redistribution licenses more often in the past (with a total of 3 Adobe IDs), but we just don't get a reply to the form. There are over 1000 clients that we still have to supply with Adobe Flash and Adobe Reader. These clients have neither the right to install software nor to update it. Due to outdated intranet applications we are dependent on Flash Player ActiveX.

Can you help me obtain a license for this Adobe ID?

Many thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The email includes an encrypted PDF attachment.  Spam filters and/or perimeter email scanners have been known to block the email.  If you've not done so, please check your spam folders and quarantine folder if your organization uses perimeter email filters.  If the email is not there, please private message me the 3 Adobe IDs that have been used to request the distribution license.  I'll follow-up with the licensing team.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines