Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Flash Player has a Paid Version?

Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for [moderator: link deleted - self-promoting your site is not allowed on these forums] as a Staff Author, i have installed a Flash Player from Adobe which is a free version available on Adobe.com. While browsing some web pages, my browser is asking to install a Flash player again. Does Adobe has a paid version of Flash Player? If yes, please send me the link of it.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Do not EVER click to install when visiting a web page, or you may be sent to a fake page with malware

This is the official link to get Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Flash Player is a free software. What version of Flash Player is installed? It could be a case that the browser pop-up you are seeing to update Flash Player is not from a genuine source. Could you PM me the url from which you are getting the update pop-up.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not EVER click to install when visiting a web page, or you may be sent to a fake page with malware

This is the official link to get Flash Player https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines