Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Someone Have An Install File For Flash - Swish Max Needs It To Run

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I need an install file for Windows 10 to install flash so Swish Max will run so I can make my web Banners. Which I convert to GIF for the Web so Im not using flash on the net. Does anyone have one that works please.

No I don't want to use anything else, I don't need to be asked why, I don't care that it is EOL. I don't want the latest newest bestest Womble software, I don;t want a better one that is the same but never is. I don;t want HTML5 anything.  I never asked Microsoft to remove it, I never un-installed it , I could not care less about the security issues I have them all in check. If you feel you must post anything other than Yes, I want this too, or Here it is, move along. That Includes You Too. Please, Im sure someone out there knows how to Re-Install Flash to Windows 10. Im tired of Re-Installing Windows to make Flash Work.

TOPICS
End of life , How to , SWF , Update

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, i will give it a try and let you know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and if it doesnt work atleast you can play Flash games if you inspect element on the Flash game, do the game holder thingy, and copy the link that ends with ".swf" and paste that link into the open part of file and there you have it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fullt agree. HTML5 is TRASH. Have you seen Club penguin rewritten? On Flash player, it ran so smooth! Now, it barely lets me see what i am doing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines