• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dowloaded newsest update but application will not work

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have updated the flashplayer and done the testing but when I go to use the application it tells me that I need Flash Player to see the course. Download the most recent Flash Player by clicking the image below.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you click on the image and see the redirection url. If the url has get.adobe.com it is redirecting you to to genuine adobe site. Can you please check the version of Flash Player installed on your machine. The latest version of Flash Player available is 28.0.0.137. If you have any other version, you can get the latest from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions page. To check the version of Flash Player installed you can open Flash Player Help​ page in the browser you are using and check. To see if Flash Player is working in your browser, refer to "Verify whether Flash Player is installed" section on Flash Player Help page.

If you still see issues in above mentioned steps, please provide following details:

• OS you are using.
  • Browser you are using.
  • Screenshot of the issue you are seeing.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines