Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download adobe flash player

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2018 Nov 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyome

i have windows 7, and trying to download flash player, that i think i might have uninstalled a while ago by mistake.

when i click on download, it opens up the exe. file, and when i run it, it opens up a BLACK flash player manager window..

i tired few things, but to no avail.

can you help?

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please download the latest version of Flash Player from Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions  page. If you are using the same link and see a screenshot similar to the one below, please share Adobe_ADM.log file. To get the log file path, refer to Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on Windows? link.

Once you have the log file, upload/share the same. To share file, steps are mentioned on How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud page.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! It would be very helpful if anybody can help us!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MarieAbend​,

Please share the logs mentioned in the previous post from your machine for better understanding of the issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines