• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download Flash Player offline installer

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2017 Jun 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to download flash player offline installer, but cannot fine the solution. I have official licensed account and logged on to Licensing Web site (LWS). but cannot find flash player from the product list.

Anyone can help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the link to the distribution page you are accessing to download Flash Player?  The Flash Player distribution licensing page only contains Flash Player installer download links.  It doesn't contain links for any other products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Flash Player installers are available for customers with a distribution license (free for most use cases).  Please go to Adobe Flash Player Distribution | Adobe  to request a distribution license (note, public domain email addresses, such as gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc are not allowed).  Most distribution license requests are processed virtually immediately, however, it can take up to three (3) business days to receive a reply.  The email reply will come from noreply@adobe.comand contain a signed PDF attachment.  Please ensure your spam filters are configured to not block the email

If you do not receive a reply within three (3) business days, please private message me the Adobe ID/email address used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the 'Message' button link.  For reference, please include a link to this discussion topic.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines