• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download flash software to disk

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my internet connection at home is about the speed of dial up over twisted pair, I would like to download flash at work, save it on a thumb drive, then install it at home.

A user in the reader forum guided me in the correct direction for the same issue with reader, is there someone here that could do the same with flash.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried it but all I ended up with was the initial set up file, not the actual software

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The offline installers are posted at the bottom of the following help pages, in the 'Still having problems' section:

Note that Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome.  There is no need to install Flash Player for Chrome, however, you may need to enable Flash in the browser.  The above tech notes have links to enable Flash in the various browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines